2000 Honda S2000 (2 Fast 2 Furious)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Manufacturer: Honda Motorworks
- Make: Honda
- Model: Honda S2000
- Production Year: 2000
- Model Status: Discontinued
- Class: Sports car, Roadster
- Body Style: Coupe
- Engine: 2-liter aluminum-alloy DOHC F20C1 inline 4 with a Comptech supercharger
- Body Mods: VeilSide Millennium body kit. Paxton Novi 1000 Toucan Industries exhaust with a non-functioning Ractive chrome tip
- Specialty Mods: NOS Nitrous Bottles, Wet Nitrous Kit for V6 Honda
- Wheels: Motegi Racing 18" rims
- Tires: Toyo Tires
- Paint Color: House Of Kolor Hot Pink
- License plate: W3E 566
- Suki's S2000 hero car is housed at the Peterson Automotive Museum.
- Suki's pink 2000 Honda S2000 was featured at the end of the 2006 music video for Pink's single, "Stupid Girls".
- Suki's Honda can be seen parked in "Bring It On: Fight To The Finish" when the cheer squad is at the "impromptu flavour school" trying to work on their movements in East Los Angeles.
- Devon Aoki, the actress, who plays Suki drives the same Honda S2000, in the Ludacris music video, Act a Fool.
- West Coast Customs were involved in the creation of this S2000.
- Most of the cars were heavily reinforced with roll cages for the bridge jump. However, the roll cage would have been all too obvious in the convertible Honda S2000; so the stunt crew rigged up a remote control version for the jump with a dummy in the driver's seat.
- For production of 2 Fast 2 Furious, the Honda S2000 from The Fast and the Furious was purchased by David Marder from R.J. de Vera and repurposed for Suki's S2000
- Suki's S2000 (or a replica of it) was briefly featured alongside Slap Jack's 1993 Toyota Supra on the NCIS season 2 episode "Bikini Wax".
- Suki's S2000 was originally used as Johnny Tran's S2000 and was repainted.