Kokusai himitsu keisatsu: Kagi no kagi (Movie)
Kokusai himitsu keisatsu: Kagi no kagi (国際秘密警察 鍵の鍵, International Secret Police: Key of Keys), also known as Key of Keys, is a 1965 Japanese comedy-spy film directed by Senkichi Taniguchi. It is the fourth installment of five films in the Kokusai himitsu keisatsu series, a parody of James Bond-style spy movies.
Woody Allen used this film, combined with footage from the third installment Kokusai himitsu keisatsu: Kayaku no taru (国際秘密警察:火薬の樽, International Secret Police: Keg of Gunpowder), to create his directorial debut, What's Up, Tiger Lily?, in which the original dialogue is redubbed in English to make the plot about a secret egg salad recipe.
Kitami, who had arrived in Tonwan, was asked by the director of intelligence, Suritai, to steal a large amount of money they had hidden from Gegen, a crime boss and leader of the Tonwanian rebel guerrilla association "Darkness" along with two female agents, Miichin and Bai-Lan. The three who traveled to the port city of Yokohama in pursuit of the Gegen Gang who earned money through illegal gambling and prostitution. Gegan main rival was Chinese mafia led by gangster He-Qing Cai who had blood on his head when Gegen steal the territory of Yokohama. Using the disguise and teamed up with Cai, they boarded on Gegan's ship to steal the safe. However, there was no cash in the safe inside the ship, only a piece of paper with a text that looked like a code.
- Tatsuya Mihashi as Agent Jiro Kitami
- Susumu Kurobe as He-Qing Cai (Triad boss)
- Tadao Nakamaru as Gegen (Chief of the rebel guerrilla association "Darkness")
- Mie Hama as Mi Chen (Tonwanian spy)
- Akiko Wakabayashi as White Orchid,(Safe-cracking thief)
- Tetsu Nakamura as Suritai (Director of National Intelligence)
- Shoji Oki as Dorodo (Gegen's minion)
- Sachio Sakai as Inagawa (Cai's minion)
- Eisei Amamoto as Ikeguchi (Cai's minion)
- Monica Bead as Barro
- Akemi Kita as Yoko (Call girl)
- Nadao Kirno as Cho (Tonwan Army Officer)
- Koji Iwamoto as Ton Won man 1
- Toru Ibuki as Ton Won man 2
- Koji Uruki as Ton Won man 3
- J. Jones as White Caucasian woman
- Seiji Ikeda
- Hiroshi Akitsu
- Akira Kishoji