Lane Nakano was born on March 16, 1925 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He was an actor, known for Go for Broke! (1951), Sea of Souls (1965) and Captain Midnight (1954). He was previously married to Fumi Nakano. He died on April 28, 2005 in Sherman Oaks, California, USA.
He was the lead Japanese-American in the 1951 film "Go for Broke!", about Japanese-American soldiers who fought in Europe in World War. The film concerned the 442nd Regimental Combat Team a volunteer Japanese-American unit. In reality, Nakano served in the 442nd after he and his family were sent to an internment camp in Wyoming after the Pearl Harbor attack.
Volunteered for the 442nd Regimental Combat Team after he and family were sent to a Japanese internment camp in Wyoming following the attack on Pearl Harbor. He served in France and Italy.
- 1949 Tokyo Joe - Rickshaw driver.
- 1951 Go for Broke - Sam.[
- 1951 I Was an American Spy - Advance guard.[
- 1951 Peking Express - driver of jeep.
- 1951 No Questions Asked - Lon.
- 1952 Japanese War Bride - Shiro Hasagawa.
- 1952 Hong Kong - C17 pilot.
- 1953 China Venture - Japanese sniper.
- 1954 Hell and High Water - Japanese sailor.
- 1954 Deep in My Heart- Japanese butler.
- 1958 The Geisha Boy - Japanese gardener.
- 1959 Don't Give Up the Ship - Japanese soldier.
- 1965 Three Weeks of Love - Ken Okimura.
- 1965 Sea of Souls - Ken Okimura.
- 1960 Hawaiian Eye. Then There Were Three episode. Season 1 episode 17. Taki.
- 1960 Route 66. Layout at Glen Canyon episode. Season 1, episode 9. Nikko.